Company Registration Kerala
Registering a new company in Kerala under the Companies Act of India is the primary requirement in running a business. Taxpro Advisories Private Limited (TAPL) is one of the most reputed finance service providers in India since it was established in 2001. Our services help clients achieve highly effective solutions to their business-related issues. We undertake company registration services at an affordable rate ensuring the process of registration in the least possible time frame.
Following the policies of the Union Government, the state Government of Kerala is extending assistance and support for starting up new businesses and industries in the state. To catalyse industrial development, the Kerala Government is expecting to bring Rs 1 lakh crore rupees of private investment in the next 5 years. As a result, there has been a sense of enthusiasm on the part of new entrepreneurs, especially youth, to start-up business houses. Irrespective of whether a manufacturing or service industry a new entrepreneur is planning to start, it has to be registered as a company under the Companies Act.
A ‘Limited Company’ is a business organisation registered under the Companies Act, 1956 for performing the business activity and administered by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs through offices of the Registrar of Companies (ROC) in each state.
Private Company Registration
A ‘Private Limited Company’ refers to a company formed with at least two members and two Directors. The maximum number of members can be up to 50.
A’Private Limited’ company is registered under the Companies Act, 1956 and is the most commonly incorporated business organisation in India. It is generally called a ‘Private Company’.
Guidelines for registering a Private Limited Company in Kerala
- The minimum number of shareholders is 2, and the maximum is 50.
- Minimum paid-up capital must be Rs.1 Lakh.
- The minimum number of directors is 2.
- Transfer of shares can be done as per the articles of the company.
- The company can’t accept deposits from the public. It can accept loans and deposits only from its shareholders, directors and directors’ relatives.
- It cannot issue shares to the public.
- The name of the company should end with ‘Private Limited.
Public Company registration
A public limited company has wider coverage than a private limited company. Commonly companies requiring huge capital investment from a large number of shareholders opt for registration as a Public Limited Company.
Guidelines for registering a Public Limited Company in Kerala
- The minimum number of members is 7. There is no restriction on the maximum number of shareholders.
- The minimum number of directors is 3. The proposed director must have a DIN allotted by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India.
- A public company can issue shares to the public subject to the compliance of the Companies Act and other regulations.
- It can accept deposits from the public subject to compliance with the Companies Act and other regulations.
- Activities are subject to compliance with the restrictive provisions of the Companies Act.
Call us or email us